vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear friends,

I filed my application under FSW 3 category. Got my CIO, Sydney AOR in February 2010 and my complete application was received at Buffalo Consulate on 29 March 2010 (as per FedEx courier detail). My e-Cas still shows CIO, Sydney approval and I have not received Buffalo AOR till date. I sent an e-mail (with scanned copy of courier detail) to Buffalo Consulate on 3 June 2010 to enquire about status of my application and got an auto-reply only. It has been over 3 months since they received my docs and I still await to hear from them.

What could be reason for this delay? Could they have misplaced my documents? What are the options open to me? Although Buffalo Consulate website mentions that it could take upto 5 months to issue AOR but I know from this forum and trackitt.com that many applicants who submitted their applications around my time line or after have received their second AOR.

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

vermas

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi vermas.
In my case, I received my AOR from Buffalo (Nov 18-2009), 1 month after that I sent my full documents. Maybe they have delays checking applications or depends where from the documents are sent. I started my process in Canada.

In the AOR, They advice that has been received your application, assigned to you a new File Number and Awaiting assessment. Next response from them takes around 6-8 months. Here they response as to whether or not you are eligible for processing.

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
vermas said:
Dear friends,

I filed my application under FSW 3 category. Got my CIO, Sydney AOR in February 2010 and my complete application was received at Buffalo Consulate on 29 March 2010 (as per FedEx courier detail). My e-Cas still shows CIO, Sydney approval and I have not received Buffalo AOR till date. I sent an e-mail (with scanned copy of courier detail) to Buffalo Consulate on 3 June 2010 to enquire about status of my application and got an auto-reply only. It has been over 3 months since they received my docs and I still await to hear from them.

What could be reason for this delay? Could they have misplaced my documents? What are the options open to me? Although Buffalo Consulate website mentions that it could take upto 5 months to issue AOR but I know from this forum and trackitt.com that many applicants who submitted their applications around my time line or after have received their second AOR.

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

vermas
I think pro1 has filed in similar category. May be pro1's reply helpful to you.
I saw in other thread you mentioned that you have written e-mail on 3 June but no reply to that.
It's been a month, so you should 2nd e-mail.
Good luck.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi pooja123,

Thanks for your comment. I have already sent them 2 mails till date and my concern is that they shouldn't get pissed off. Buffalo Consulate's web site mentions that AOR may take upto 5 months which is normally not the case when you see many posts here and on trackitt.com. Applicants have been getting their AORs from Buffalo in 15-45 days.

I had sent copies of CIO,Sydney AOR and FedEx courier details to them.

I fail to undestand the reasons for the delay.

I hope pro1 or Quorax read this thread and provide their expert comments and guidance.

Cheers..