+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting 32 days what i have to do!!

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
hi everybody i am waiting so long since 13th Nov it is been long time 32 days and tomorrow well be 33 days for study permit" i sand Emile to them they sand that
i applied online

" Dear Applicant,

Your application is still under processing. Please note that we cannot give you an exact date on which your application will be finalized, due to the increased number of applications our office is receiving.

Kindly be informed that our office processes all applications in a fair and equitable manner, on a first in - first out basis from the date that the application was received. We cannot be held responsible for late applications nor the date that the applicant submits their completed application.

Regards,

Visa Section,

Embassy of Canada to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Ambassade du Canada auprès du Royaume d'Arabie saoudite

Diplomatic Quarter/Enceinte diplomatique

P.O. Box 94321, Riyadh 11693/CP 94321, Riyad 11693

Fax: 966-1-488-9657
Email: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

i do not know what i have to do anymore only waiting! and my university well start on 4/1/2016
should i use the link for special cases!?

hope this week i get it !

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
i hope too "

i sand other email and they sand me
Dear Applicant,

Your application is under processing.

We are still waiting for the necessary clearance in order to finalize your application.

Regards,

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
hey guys i have update the sand me letter about Original Passport Request! and i sand my Passport to them i got this letter today in the morning
that means it is Approved!? because my state in CIC show me Submitted not Approved but the guy how take my Passport he said to me it Approved !!

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
khushpinder sran said:
thank god u get an update mine still is under process 31st day also gone
yes because i was sanding email to them! where are you from ?

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
A.b said:
hey guys i have update the sand me letter about Original Passport Request! and i sand my Passport to them i got this letter today in the morning
that means it is Approved!? because my state in CIC show me Submitted not Approved but the guy how take my Passport he said to me it Approved !!
Yes it is a approval congrats
Submit ur passport

Ur status will be upded to approved and you will get approval message in ur my cic account after visa stamping

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
inder009 said:
Yes it is a approval congrats
Submit ur passport

Ur status will be upded to approved and you will get approval message in ur my cic account after visa stamping
cool thanks brother. ill be happy when i got my passport beak with visa and ill be more happy when the other have the submit also, :)

Rizy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 November 2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11 November 2015
Med's Request
17 November 2015
Med's Done....
26 November 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
16 december 2015
LANDED..........
17 january 2016
A.b said:
cool thanks brother. ill be happy when i got my passport beak with visa and ill be more happy when the other have the submit also, :)
abby you from saudia i have a guy in my whats up group who also applied from saudia if you want to talk with him post your whats up number i will add u in a group

A.b

Dec 8, 2015
Rizy said:
abby you from saudia i have a guy in my whats up group who also applied from saudia if you want to talk with him post your whats up number i will add u in a group
sure ill sand it to you