+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa?

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Guys,

I have recently immigrated to Canada & working here.

My in-laws are planning to visit us. I am not sure what is the process for visitor's visa.... while exploring CIC site I have read about super-visa.... not sure what is difference between visitor visa & super visa? My in-laws have plan to stay with us for just 3-5 weeks and they are planning to check with a travel agent regarding same in India. But if it's just filling couple of forms / documents & submitting to Canadian consulate (in India) then I think I should be able to do this.
From where I should start (reading)? I believe they don't need super-visa and should be able to get regular visitor's visa without much problems, any suggestions?

thanks...

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Super visa are for parents who want to live temporary with their children or grand children for up to 2 years each time in a ten years period. Regular multiple visa are for everyone who want to live temporary in Canada for up to 6 months each visit in 5 or 10 years period. The application and processing are almost the same. Read the CIC site or the visa office for details.

If your in-laws are just staying in Canada for just 3-5 weeks, then apply the regular visa.

petersanne1

Jan 10, 2012
Hi guys,
My situation is a little different....I have a friend from India that wants to come visit for up to six months and i have no idea what i have to do. I have a lawyer to do an affadavit for me but i need to know what information to send with it. I know i have to make an invitation to visit and proper ID copies. But Can you Please let me know how to go about it. He has a lawyer in India that prepared his paper work now they are just waiting for my paper work....only i have no idea what they need...HELP! PLEASE.
Thank You,
Desperately.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petersanne1 said:
Hi guys,
My situation is a little different....I have a friend from India that wants to come visit for up to six months and i have no idea what i have to do. I have a lawyer to do an affadavit for me but i need to know what information to send with it. I know i have to make an invitation to visit and proper ID copies. But Can you Please let me know how to go about it. He has a lawyer in India that prepared his paper work now they are just waiting for my paper work....only i have no idea what they need...HELP! PLEASE.
Thank You,
Desperately.
I suggest you read the guide in the CIC/visa office website and this older post for ideas on how to write invitation letter:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/invitation-letter-critique-svp-t42694.0.html;msg298376#msg298376

madan2001

Jan 28, 2012
REGULAR Visitors visa INCOME REQUIREMENTS

hi i am on PR and wants to invite my mother in regular visitor visa. my family yearly income here in canada is CAD 21000. can i sponsor my mother. under regular visitor visa for 4 months? Visa office is new delhi.I arrived in canada june 2011.

u_daniel

Feb 5, 2012
hi iam dani from Pakistan .me and my mom apply for trv but my mom got visa and they refused my visa for 4 reason ,

travel history (im going to UAE for worked visa and my company gave me 2 year residence visa i have reasonable salary but unfortunately im come back after 40 days bcz my mother is not felling good then again im going back to UAE for 5 days and resign from company )
2=family ties ( i dont know)
3=proposed to satay in Canada ( that my fault bcz i write wrong dates )
4=current employment status ( im back to UAE in sep 2011 and apply for trv in November.i write in current status unemployment ) plz tell me may i reapply for trv or not
my sister in canada and my brother in law is project manger they have own house sufficient bank statement and brother in law annual income is 1,4000 CAD $ so tell me wat can i do

menkiti

Feb 8, 2012
My names are Chukwuemeka Jideofor menkiti born here in Nigeria from Late G.A. Menkiti and Mrs.J.O.Menkiti, I will to come to Canada for business only this during sumar time.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear forum member,
I would like to say that i got trv in august 2o11 and returned in due date .So, now i will apply for multiple
visa .How many months or years CHC Islamabad grant me visa.Please reply.
Thanks