+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa

Dan Agbor

Apr 23, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I did applied for a visitors visa and it was approved and they requested that I sent my passport which I did. Later they changed my status to submitted and requested that I sent them a Military service record which I immediately uploaded the next day. It's almost two months now I haven't heard from IRCC? What should be worried about at this time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I did applied for a visitors visa and it was approved and they requested that I sent my passport which I did. Later they changed my status to submitted and requested that I sent them a Military service record which I immediately uploaded the next day. It's almost two months now I haven't heard from IRCC? What should be worried about at this time?
Reviewing military service records can take a long time. Raise a webform but nothing much you can do.

Reactions: Dan Agbor

Dan Agbor

Apr 23, 2024
Reviewing military service records can take a long time. Raise a webform but nothing much you can do.
Thanks very much for the feedback. Sorry what do you meant by "raise a webform?" Also, I am a conventional Refugee with a UN passport; so, they can't contact my home country by law; however, my record is excellent which I am not worried, just worrying about the delay after my passport has been received for the visa to be stamped. Just to add more context.