+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa application submitted on 26th April

May 2, 2017
Hi guys,

My parents have submitted their visa application and biometrics on 26th March at Pune, India. Application was successfully received on 28th March. On 2nd of April, they received a phone call from Bangalore office that the payment wasn’t successful, please pay the fees again. As it was done through the agent, he repaid the fees on 8th April. Since then we haven’t heard back anything, it’s been 2 months now. We did write to VFS and sent specific case enquiry to Bangalore office but did not hear back anything. Is there anything else I can do to check why is it taking this long?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi guys,

My parents have submitted their visa application and biometrics on 26th March at Pune, India. Application was successfully received on 28th March. On 2nd of April, they received a phone call from Bangalore office that the payment wasn’t successful, please pay the fees again. As it was done through the agent, he repaid the fees on 8th April. Since then we haven’t heard back anything, it’s been 2 months now. We did write to VFS and sent specific case enquiry to Bangalore office but did not hear back anything. Is there anything else I can do to check why is it taking this long?
Did you link the application online to see the full status?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I tried to link it but it says the details you have entered doesn’t match to any of the records with us.
Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters).

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There have been a number of cases recently where payments are unsuccessful or false receipts for fee payments have been sent by hired agents to the visa office. I suspect that agents are pocketing the visa fees and either never submitting the payments or never even submitting the application.

I hope this isn't what happened to you. You need to ask your agent for the status of the application and the application number.

May 2, 2017
There have been a number of cases recently where payments are unsuccessful or false receipts for fee payments have been sent by hired agents to the visa office. I suspect that agents are pocketing the visa fees and either never submitting the payments or never even submitting the application.

I hope this isn't what happened to you. You need to ask your agent for the status of the application and the application number.
I hope this is not the case. I’ll speak to agent about this. Thank you.