+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Aug 2, 2024
Dears
I got letter contain of below, actually i forgot that i got one time refusal visit visa because i got 2 canadian visit visas after that (visa copies attached), so i want to reapply, what should i mention in my new application ? And shall i need to attach more documents ? Or enough to declare the reason of visa refusal ?

Aug 2, 2024
Letter received :

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Previous Canadian visa
refusals not mentioned

Aug 2, 2024
Letter received :

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you
have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA.
Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Previous Canadian visa
refusals not mentioned

Aug 2, 2024
I mean, refusal of my visit visa it was about 10 years ago and i forgot that, specially i got after that 2 times visit visas once declare and prove that i have work with end of service in UAE and properties in my country.
Now how should i justify the refusal (i forget due to 13 years back) when I will submit my new application ? Or enough to declare it by reply email.

Last edited:

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
forgetting a refusal is not a excuse.
IRCC is strict about previous refusals, even if they where back in last 100 years.

The onus is on you to explain why you didnot mention previous refusal.
Write a proper explaination and provide it to IRCC.
Accepting your explanation is entirely on IRCC officer.
Either they will just refuse the visa OR put a ban of misrepresentation for 5 years.

Aug 2, 2024
I forgot because after the refusal i got approval 2 times visit visa, so i didn't concentrate during this time of the apply.
And i attached copy of 2 visit visa during apply.

Aug 2, 2024
Sorry to disturb you again
But do you think its logic to put me in list of possibilty of 5 years ban due to i forgot something happened since 14 years back (Oct/2010), in the same time refusal was for minor things then confirmed by dcuments then approved & got approval 2 times visit visa (Nov/2010 & 2014) after the refusal (Oct/2010).
So i didn't mean to lie during my apply (2024), especially since forgetfulness is human nature also even though and as above my previous refusal waa for minor things then approved 2 times.
Thanks for your clarifications.

Last edited:

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
As mentioned above, forgetting a refusal is not a excuse.

By rules, they CAN put a ban for misrepresentation and it is completely logical and legal for them.

The only thing you can do is write a VERY STRONG AND CONVINCING EXPLANATION why you did not mentioned the refusal.

Again Explaning that I forgot to mention, it was old so I discarded it, I got visas after refusal so I did nt mentioned.. etc these excuses will not be strong.