+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello all,
I want to know that can we apply visitor visa now in this crisis. Do canada still provide visitor visas? Or do they put it on hold for now? How long is the processing time for it?
Please do reply back. Really need help!
Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
I want to know that can we apply visitor visa now in this crisis. Do canada still provide visitor visas? Or do they put it on hold for now? How long is the processing time for it?
Thank you.
Yes TRVs are still being processed in some areas but processing is much slower.

Reactions: Noor_10

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am in india. Do you have any idea about that?
You can apply online but biometrics are currently not possible to do and like everything else in India, the embassy staff has been locked down and only skeleton staff is working to deal with any emergencies. You can certainly apply but anticipate delays.

Reactions: Noor_10

omer55555

Apr 21, 2020
Hi
Can anybody tell me that is their COVID 19 impact on TRV applivation which are under process From jan 2020?

Tamoor Zahid

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
Can anybody tell me that is their COVID 19 impact on TRV applivation which are under process From jan 2020?
Yes there are delay in processing, i applied mine in February and no updates till now.

Heard that either the process is on hault or very slow none of the people i know got any updates in their applications.

Fingers crossed

Tamoor Zahid

Jun 3, 2020
Can anyone update when will the vac offices be opened in Pakistan? Or has anyone received any response from in Pakistan?

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hello all,
Thank you.
Did you apply for visitor visa ? If yes, whats your current application status ? I am helping a friend apply for a visitor visa from India. Any insights would be helpful.