+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa without invitation letter

croft24

Apr 29, 2017
Hello,
could anyone help me understand what to fill in the IMM5257 for, where it says details of visit to Canada IF I DON'T have an invitation letter ?

also if anyone knows how to increase my chance for receiving the visitor visa without an invitation?
I have a permanent residency in Kuwait but my nationality is Iranian and would like to visit Canada with my wife and 3 of my children.

Thanks in advance

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,
could anyone help me understand what to fill in the IMM5257 for, where it says details of visit to Canada IF I DON'T have an invitation letter ?
also if anyone knows how to increase my chance for receiving the visitor visa without an invitation?
I have a permanent residency in Kuwait but my nationality is Iranian and would like to visit Canada with my wife and 3 of my children.
Thanks in advance
If your purpose is tourism and you are not going to visit a friend/family you can put the name of the hotel where you plan to stay.
> If you have no friend or relatives, you don't need an invitation letter. An invitation letter would only be required if you stated that your are going to visit a friend/family.