+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa - VAC Paris

Daniel-2012

Oct 11, 2014
I want to ask for more information about time Processing in CVAC in Paris. I, my wife and my son were in Paris CVAC on 06 OCT. We are iranian but I and my son own Swiss Travel Document (blue) and my wife has iraninan Passport. We all have permanent residency of Switzerlnad. As my wife owns iranian passport we should go there for biometric. They checked the Documents personly and told us that we should leave our Passports there in VAC Paris. Here is my Documents that I gave them:
1- All Forms
2- Invitation letter from my brother who is a canadian citizen with Notice of assessment of CAN$ 76000 and copy of his canadian Passport.
3- Copy of last three pay slips. Every month i earn 5000 Swiss Francs
4- Photocopy and original of our residency permit. but they told us that they do not need it.
5- Monthly bank statement showing the recent balance.

My two brothers are canadian citizen and my mother has Permanent residency of canada. Because all of us have permanent residency of Switzerland so we can travel freely in Schengen Zone so there is no Visa or Stamps in our Passports.
Until now we have nothing heard from them and in online tracking we just receive:
Visa application, tracking ID No.20141006FRACTRV***** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, PARIS.

What will happen for us an how much time it takes?

Regards