+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Updates

Shayma

Nov 1, 2017
Hello,
So i have asked about this tons but I need more information.
I went to an agent to help submit an application for my brother back in April. He did biometrics, payed all the fees, filled out all forms but is now recieving no updates. The application was done Online.
Tons of people have been accepted for the visa and we have recieved nothing. The tracking numbers given dont work for us.
What do we do?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,
So i have asked about this tons but I need more information.
I went to an agent to help submit an application for my brother back in April. He did biometrics, payed all the fees, filled out all forms but is now recieving no updates. The application was done Online.
Tons of people have been accepted for the visa and we have recieved nothing. The tracking numbers given dont work for us.
What do we do?
Just wait. Check the link below to find out the processing time from where you applied.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Jul 11, 2019
Please If any one get approval for visitor visa before please tell me after they approve your application how much it takes to give your passport back and thank you