+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (TRV) from Ireland to Canada (Indian Passport)

cfox

Sep 7, 2024
I am planning to travel from Dublin, Ireland to Canada. I have an Indian Passport. I need to know that what is the processing time to get the Visitor Visa (TRV). I will be applying online.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am planning to travel from Dublin, Ireland to Canada. I have an Indian Passport. I need to know that what is the processing time to get the Visitor Visa (TRV). I will be applying online.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.
Google - IRCC processing time. That is when most are processed by, not all.

cfox

Sep 7, 2024
I checked its saying 218 days when I am selecting the application country as Ireland. Is this the case as 218 days seems a lot?
Also, I want to confirm if application country will be Ireland or India as I have to apply online (from Ireland) and my passport is Indian.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I checked its saying 218 days when I am selecting the application country as Ireland. Is this the case as 218 days seems a lot?
Also, I want to confirm if application country will be Ireland or India as I have to apply online (from Ireland) and my passport is Indian.
If your residence is Ireland, it is processed from that country. If you are living in India, then it is India. The reason is that there would few Canadian staff to process the number of applications. Most people from Ireland don’t need TRVs.