+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISITOR VISA REJECTED

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
I have travelled to Canada 5 times in 2002,2005,2007,2009,2012. i applied for visitor visa in oct 2013 and i was rejected visa with 3 reasons: travel history, purpose of visit and personal assets and financial status.
i have never stayed more then 5 weeks in canada and also visited england in 2005,2007 so no bad travel history. never over stayed. i had travel dates for christmas and new year so that was my purpose of visit and i have sound financial status and assets.

i dont understand reason for rejection. i have applied again lets c whats d decision. anyone had similar issues???

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
u worked while on TRV ?
any other visa got refuse ? ie visa from other country ?

Did u show your travel history ? previous visas ?
u apply paper base or online ?

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
I never worked on my visa. I just go to visit new places. I was denied visa for usa but after that denial I went to Canada n was back within 35 days. I attached my old passport on which I travelled to Canada 5 previous times.

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
i can only assume your US visa refusal is reason..maybe somone who more experiance can shed some light.

are u currently working ? how much funds u had in your bank account at time of application ?

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
chd.piyush said:
I never worked on my visa. I just go to visit new places. I was denied visa for usa but after that denial I went to Canada n was back within 35 days. I attached my old passport on which I travelled to Canada 5 previous times.
US visa denial is NOT a reason for you to get your visa rejected. US & Canadian embassy do share their Databases but cannot reject on that basis simply. I have 3 ques for you:

1) Did you apply for US visa from your home country or from Canada?
2) could you throw some light why your usa visa was rejected?
3) What changes did you make in your second application than the previous one?

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
1) Did you apply for US visa from your home country or from Canada?- i applied from home country
2) could you throw some light why your usa visa was rejected? no idea.they said we have strict immigration laws n they cant grant me visa. they thought may b i wont come back. i m from punjab n people from punjab have reputation for breaking immigration laws and i would also consider my age-24 as a factor. i was denied usa visa in 2005 aswell.
3) What changes did you make in your second application than the previous one?- i have given proper evaluation of my n my family assets. given a cover note and replied to the reasons on which i have been denied the visa. i have also attached my first passport on which i travelled to canada. 2nd passport on which i travelled to canada 4 times was attached on previous visa application aswell. i attached itr of all family members. just for reference all my family have long term visa for canada approx 9 years valid.
my passport is under processing. fingers crossed.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Is this the first time you have applied since your family got their long term visas? I wonder of that lessened the strength of YOUR ties to home and made the VO think you might be more likely to overstay. I am sorry for your refusal.

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
yes this is d first time i applied for visa. actually when my family got long term visa my passport was of less validity. so i got d multiple visa till my passport expired. so now i had to apply again for the visa. my visa refusal is unfair coz if i wanted to over stay in canada i could have done on my previous 5 visits. i just had plans for christmas and new year. lets c what happens my plans depends on d visa.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
chd.piyush said:
yes this is d first time i applied for visa. actually when my family got long term visa my passport was of less validity. so i got d multiple visa till my passport expired. so now i had to apply again for the visa. my visa refusal is unfair coz if i wanted to over stay in canada i could have done on my previous 5 visits. i just had plans for christmas and new year. lets c what happens my plans depends on d visa.
NOT Getting usa visa is not the reason u were rejected..its family ties and probably assets and weak Statement of purpose..I hope you have taken care of that..but still i believe it 50-50 chances for you...again its the way in which visa officer will see your particular case.

But again i believe Canadian embassy is much better than usa embassy as they see each and every aspect of your documentation..So dont worry...Good luck!!

chd.piyush

Oct 31, 2013
attached whole family assets ,bank statements, income tax returns and each n everything belonging to my family. also cover letter with replies to rejection points. thats all

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
chd.piyush said:
attached whole family assets ,bank statements, income tax returns and each n everything belonging to my family. also cover letter with replies to rejection points. thats all
That's good. We have never heard before about visit visa which has so long validity i.e 10 years. Is that super visa?