+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa refused

kelly017

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hello anyone can give me advice. I am college student in my home country and will be graduating nextyear, 23 years old, single. I applied tourist visa in Canada invited by my sister travel date Dec 20-January 10 for 3weeks but yesterday got a letter for refusal.

-I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay paragraph 79b
-No significant ties outside canada
-the purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent

i submit certificate of enrollment from school
-life insurance

will plan to re apply again and submit some family pictures, activities from school, my pet and sunday service ony church

thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello anyone can give me advice. I am college student in my home country and will be graduating nextyear, 23 years old, single. I applied tourist visa in Canada invited by my sister travel date Dec 20-January 10 for 3weeks but yesterday got a letter for refusal.

-I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay paragraph 79b

-life insurance

will plan to re apply again and submit some family pictures, activities from school, my pet and sunday service ony church

thanks
IRCC wants to see absolute proof that you will return, and given you are single you don’t have family ties to return. Family ties would be spouse/children. Pictures of school, pets, and church show no ties, and doesn’t show anything. Life insurance is not a tie. Only reapply if you can address reasons for refusal. May want to reapply when you have a job with approved leave. If you have income property, business, job letter with approved leave then include it. Enrolment from school is only one tie.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

-life insurance

thanks
“will plan to re apply again and submit some family pictures, activities from school, my pet and sunday service ony church”

Don’t think you quite understand what they are looking for and or the gravity what you’re applying for .

As mentioned nothing such as a pet , family pictures, Sunday service show that you HAVE to return to your country . Those are all meaningless in the big picture of you HAVING to RETURN

Reactions: Naturgrl