+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refused after showing all the documentation

canadaq8

May 25, 2013
I applied online visitor visa from kuwait im a pakistani citizen living in kuwait and they refused after making me wait for 60 days i showed all the supporting documents i have a good travel history and US multiple visa stamped still they refused with following reasons i showed them good bank statements employee letters travel history hotel bookings and im shocked how can they reject

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family
ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.

-----
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

Purpose of visit

Current employment situation

Personal assets and financial status

Any suggestion experts ... It wud be helpfull i need the visa badly to visit my girlfriend

Purporse or visit was : vacations
Current employment situation i have a good job
Financial status i showd them good rolling accounts

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. What did you mention as the purpose of your visit other than saying it is for vacations? And for how long?

2. Please post the list of documents that you submitted

3. Did you borrow money/transfer money between your bank accounts?

4. Did your girlfriend give you an invitation letter? If yes, did she mention that she is your girlfriend?

Cheers

canadaq8

May 25, 2013
Purpose of visit : Tourism for 10 days
Documents Submitted : Business Registration
Passport Info , Travel History , Travel Plans , Bank Statements , Savings , Employee Letters , hotel booking , US multiple Visa , Kuwait Residency Valid for 2 years , my all family in Kuwait their information

No i did not borrow any money and did not transfer between accounts

No my girlfriend did not give any invitation i did not mention any thing

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Purpose of visit : Tourism for 10 days
You must prepare a day-by-day itinerary listing tourist places, activities, etc.... with expense estimates. That will prove that you are a genuine tourist.

Documents Submitted : Business Registration
You must provide evidence that your business is actively trading. And not just business registration documents.

Passport Info , Travel History , Travel Plans , Bank Statements , Savings , Employee Letters , hotel booking , US multiple Visa , Kuwait Residency Valid for 2 years , my all family in Kuwait their information
1. Prepare a separate travel history explanation: Visa details + entry/exit dates + length of visit + purpose of visit

2. Employment: Contract/Appointment letter + leave approval letter stating you will have your job when you come back + 6 months pay stubs + some employment reason to return by a specific date

3. Family ties: Evidence that your family is dependent on you financially/their well-being

4. Other ties: Any lease agreement/property or land ownership either in Kuwait or your home country + any other such strong ties to your home country

Cheers