+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa reason Why you want to stay longer?

SOFIA AMARA

Apr 1, 2015
Can anyone help me make a letter why I want to stay longger as visitor.i am married to a Canadian we have two kids (1 yr old and 4 months old). Just got the refusal letter this month.im preparing for restoration of my status.please help me make a convincing letter to the immigration officer.we are on process of preparing documents as well for sponsorship.i just want to restore my status first for my kids so we will not leave a part.please need help

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
SOFIA AMARA said:
Can anyone help me make a letter why I want to stay longger as visitor.i am married to a Canadian we have two kids (1 yr old and 4 months old). Just got the refusal letter this month.im preparing for restoration of my status.please help me make a convincing letter to the immigration officer.we are on process of preparing documents as well for sponsorship.i just want to restore my status first for my kids so we will not leave a part.please need help
So I assume you applied for extending your stay as a visitor and it was refused.

To be honest, I think your chances of staying in Canada as a visitor after a refusal, while being married to a Canadian are not very good.

Maybe somebody else has another idea, but I think sponsorship might just be the only way to go.