+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa question

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Hi there,

Question for visitor visa.
My niece is getting married this summer here in Canada and want it to invite her sister and kids to her wedding. My nephew also lives here with his family. Now, my question is if they want to invite their sister with kids to attend the wedding, does it matter who should send the invitation letter? either from bride (her sister) or her brother?

The reason I asked this because my niece is working part time and full time student so she may not have the solid bank balance here in Canada plus she has been in Canada for last 2 years, however my nephew (her brother) has a solid job and good bank balance and been in Canada more than 10 years. I know the real case is the applicant who should have a solid bank balance but I am just explaining everything here to get a full picture. Also, how much approx. her sister in Pakistan should have the bank statement/balance for?
I told them if she comes alone NO KIDS then she might have a chance but with the kids it would be hard to get a visa.
Any suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Thanks

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi there,

Question for visitor visa.
My niece is getting married this summer here in Canada and want it to invite her sister and kids to her wedding. My nephew also lives here with his family. Now, my question is if they want to invite their sister with kids to attend the wedding, does it matter who should send the invitation letter? either from bride (her sister) or her brother?

The reason I asked this because my niece is working part time and full time student so she may not have the solid bank balance here in Canada plus she has been in Canada for last 2 years, however my nephew (her brother) has a solid job and good bank balance and been in Canada more than 10 years. I know the real case is the applicant who should have a solid bank balance but I am just explaining everything here to get a full picture. Also, how much approx. her sister in Pakistan should have the bank statement/balance for?
I told them if she comes alone NO KIDS then she might have a chance but with the kids it would be hard to get a visa.
Any suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Thanks
we applied for my parents in Nov 2021 via new portal, there was a question “is anyone else inviting you to canada”, since i’m not working n only hubby had job, we wrote a single letter with both our names n my name as first n his as second. for the above question we put my hubby’s name n address… i don’t know if it will get through because our application is still in process , in short there was option to add two inviters

Reactions: starzibal

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
we applied for my parents in Nov 2021 via new portal, there was a question “is anyone else inviting you to canada”, since i’m not working n only hubby had job, we wrote a single letter with both our names n my name as first n his as second. for the above question we put my hubby’s name n address… i don’t know if it will get through because our application is still in process , in short there was option to add two inviters
Thanks for your response. It's a good option. Would you please update me about your application if you dont mind?
Parents is different story and I am pretty sure they will get the visa, while for sibling is hard to get the visitor visa.