+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa- Online Submission- Dint get any confirmation

sujeet12july

Feb 19, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted visitor visa online application for my parents (India) on April 25th and till date I dint get neither submission confirmation not letter for biometric.

In account I can only see message for " Confirmation for Online Application Transmission"

Please suggest what to do

Thanks

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I submitted visitor visa online application for my parents (India) on April 25th and till date I dint get neither submission confirmation not letter for biometric.

In account I can only see message for " Confirmation for Online Application Transmission"

Thanks
It takes a while some time, on their website also it says;

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

Webform ; https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sujeet12july

Feb 19, 2019
It takes a while some time, on their website also it says;

Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.

Webform ; https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Okay, Tomorrow it is going to be 7 days, I have added one request on webfarm and got notification that they will come back within 28 days :). Is there anything I can do or just wait and watch. I mean just to get Application number how much time they will take

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Okay, Tomorrow it is going to be 7 days, I have added one request on webfarm and got notification that they will come back within 28 days :). Is there anything I can do or just wait and watch. I mean just to get Application number how much time they will take
You have done everything you could, for now all can do is just wait. The notification you got about webform is generic and sometimes you get reply way early than 28 days.

Also, to understand, you created a new GC key account for your parents, keeping one parent as primary and other as dependent and then did all the filing, paying fees?

sujeet12july

Feb 19, 2019
You have done everything you could, for now all can do is just wait. The notification you got about webform is generic and sometimes you get reply way early than 28 days.

Also, to understand, you created a new GC key account for your parents, keeping one parent as primary and other as dependent and then did all the filing, paying fees?
Thanks for Reply , Yes I did in same way , I used my email id in application to make sure I can check mails. I submitted application , paid visa fees and biometrics fee ( 370$).
I can see current status is submitted and have on message for each in subject "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission"

"
Hello,

You have successfully transmitted your Online Application on 24 April 2019 10:29:41 p.m. EDT.

Your payment receipt number is #OXXXXXXX
"

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi,
I faced the same thing while applied online TRV.
I submitted a Web Enquiry after 5 working days (which stand of no use). Even if you submit, they have TAT of 28 days.
Meanwhile, the day I submitted the Web Enquiry, I got the Biometric Information Letter for my dad.
It may be due to the Technical glitch or any xyz reason.

Good Luck

sujeet12july

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,
I faced the same thing while applied online TRV.
I submitted a Web Enquiry after 5 working days (which stand of no use). Even if you submit, they have TAT of 28 days.
Meanwhile, the day I submitted the Web Enquiry, I got the Biometric Information Letter for my dad.
It may be due to the Technical glitch or any xyz reason.

Good Luck
Thanks for reply, if possible can you help to get the link for web enquiry

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
No luck even after 2 days. is there way to cancel this and get refund?
Hi,

I am not sure about it.
If you are in Canada, probably reach to the Customer Support Centre on 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST/EDT.
May be they can provide a better resolution.
PS: On an average the wait time is around 30 minutes.

Good Luck

sujeet12july

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I am not sure about it.
If you are in Canada, probably reach to the Customer Support Centre on 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST/EDT.
May be they can provide a better resolution.
PS: On an average the wait time is around 30 minutes.

Good Luck
Just now got confirmation and application number. now need to wait for Biometics letter?