+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa (one way or return ticket?)

LaVieEstJolly

Dec 6, 2022
Hello there,
since I got the visa I am planning to go Canada at mid of Jan. But my question is DO I HAVE TO BUY THE RETURN TICKET AS WELL OR I CAN BUY ONE WAY TICKETS ONLY?
IF SO WILL THIS BRING PROBLEM OR NOT ONCE I REACH CANADA?
WILL THEY ASK ME QUESTIONS FOR MY SINGLE TICKETS OR NOT?

Actually the tickets are expensive so I was planning to buy the one way tickets only.

thank you in advance for your genuine idea!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Hello there,
since I got the visa I am planning to go Canada at mid of Jan. But my question is DO I HAVE TO BUY THE RETURN TICKET AS WELL OR I CAN BUY ONE WAY TICKETS ONLY?

Actually the tickets are expensive so I was planning to buy the one way tickets only.

You should buy return ticket if you are visiting otherwise u might face problem at the point of entry and most importantly how will you satisfy cbsa officer that when will you leave Canada? there would be chances of refusal to enter or getting less time to allowed to live in Canada

Reactions: Kiva667

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello there,

Return ticket. Airline may not let you board the flight with a one way.

Reactions: Buletruck

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hello there,

get 100% refusal by CBSA , FOR tkt u can find by middle east and if able to get usa transit visa then you get canada tkt cheaper 1.10 to 1.15 lakh

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello there,

If money is an issue now on buying a return ticket , how will it change by being in Canada ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Now because of New year and Christmas the booking are expensive but by then there will be less booking and also i have not decided the exact date for my return so.
You need a return ticket.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Now because of New year and Christmas the booking are expensive but by then there will be less booking and also i have not decided the exact date for my return so.
You need a return ticket. Also CBSA may tell you when you have to leave by. It is not your decision.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Airlines typically REQUIRE you to show a round trip ticket. If by the remote chance you get denied entry , they want you to foot the bill for your return trip, not the airline , versus a cry of poverty from the passenger

Reactions: Naturgrl