+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa of Canada

askhan78

Dec 15, 2015
Hello,

I am a Pakistani national of age 38, use to live and work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with my small family.

I recently applied on 14th December, 2015 online for Canada Visitor Visa for me and family which comprises of wife, and two kids of age 2 and 3.
I am planning to visit Toronto, ON from 20 Feb till 17 March on my annual leave.
I am working here in reputable organization.

Supporting Letter I include:

- Invitation Letter from one my real younger brother who is citizen in Canada and live in Mississauga, ON with his family.
- Employment Letter from my company in Riyadh working since Feb 2014 saying that I am currently on job and earning 4K - 5K equivalent to Canadian Dollar per month.
- Financial Proof - Six Months Bank Statement + Credit Card Statement - i didn't show much balance in my account because I don't have much saving.
- Travel History - i put old and new passport copies + some visa stamped of including Dubai and Saudi Arabia

Me and my wife have already visited VFS Global here in Riyadh and have given bio metrics and photograph.
Could you please guide me is there any possibility I can get the TRV approved from Canadian Embassy of Riyadh?
Do I have any missing supporting document?

My Time Line:

10 Dec 2015 - Filled the form online
13 Dec 2015 - Submitted online application
14 Dec 2015 - Receive mail from CIC to have biometric in local office of VFS Gobal

Since then I am waiting for their response.

Anyone can please guide me, either my application is OK or i am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ASIRAJY said:
Hi Askhan,

did you get your Visa?
Unfortunately, he was refused a TRV.... and also got a 5-years ban from entering Canada due to misrepresentation. He did not declare that he was refused entry to the US