+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa form (IMM5257e) from within Canada after PGWP

djam_0339

Nov 8, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I am a recent (June 2022) MBA graduate of Concordia University. I have received my 3 year Post Grad work permit and also have a full time job at an IT company which is based in Montreal. My student visa is expiring tomorrow and I have to apply for a visitor visa so I can go to Pakistan in Summer next year and come back to Canada after 2-4 weeks. While filling the Visitor Visa form, it is asking me my details of visit to Canada which I do not know the answer to. The information in that section are as follows:
  1. Purpose of Visit: I have selected Returning Worker after looking at a few youtube videos.
  2. Indicate how long you plan to stay: From - "today's date" & To - "my post grad work permit expiration date".
  3. Funds available for my stay (CAD): Should I put my annual salary for my job and attach the job letter in the attachments? I do not have a lot of funds in my bank account
  4. Name, Address & Relationship of any person(s) or institution(s) I will visit:
    1. Name: I have put as my employer name
    2. Relationship: I have put "My employer"
    3. Address in Canada: I have put my Employer's HQ address
Can someone please help me confirm and answer the above mentioned information if it is correct or not?

Thank you in advance!