+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa for Parents

Anand25

Nov 23, 2021
I am PR holder. I have moved to Canada in last week of Oct and joined a job here. I have payslip for a month only.

Can I go ahead and apply for a visitor visa for my parents given I have only a months payslip. I can additionally show deposits in Indian account. Can someone please share LOE and LOI format. It will help me. Also what is the current timelines on visa processing ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am PR holder. I have moved to Canada in last week of Oct and joined a job here. I have payslip for a month only.

Can I go ahead and apply for a visitor visa for my parents given I have only a months payslip. I can additionally show deposits in Indian account. Can someone please share LOE and LOI format. It will help me. Also what is the current timelines on visa processing ?
Would not recommend they apply now. It will look like they are trying to move to Canada with you. Would suggest waiting 6-8 months. Their TRV approval is based on their savings, their ties to their home country(job, property, dependent family members, etc.) and their travel history.

Reactions: Anand25