+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for my husband

Ayan988

Jul 3, 2015
Hi all,
I m permanent residence of canada. I m 7 months pregnant. My husband and myself want to apply for visitor visa as we want that he should be with me when I have my Baby. We dont want to apply for PR yet Bcoz it will take longer time. Please suggest if it's right step and what is the procedure

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Ayan988 said:
Hi all,
I m permanent residence of canada. I m 7 months pregnant. My husband and myself want to apply for visitor visa as we want that he should be with me when I have my Baby. We dont want to apply for PR yet Bcoz it will take longer time. Please suggest if it's right step and what is the procedure
This information is contradictory... why would you want a PR if you only want her to be here during your pregnancy and delivery? A PR is for someone who wants to immigrate....

Anyway, Supervisa is the way to go.

wynnone1

Jul 11, 2015
Re: Visitor visa for my wife

Any one can help me. I am canadian, married to Costa Rica women for 4 years now. I live in costa rica, and I want to take my wife to canada to vacation. We applied for a temp visa and supply the visa office with all the proper forms and information to support it. I even bought round trip tickets, supplied them with my wife work history showing she has been a teacher for 20 years and still teach in costa rica. I run my own business and we are financially secured here. I sent them bank statements we have here in costa rica, properties deeds copies to show we have no reason for her to stay in canada, we just want to visit. We have summit a application twice and both times they denied it saying we did not convince them she would return to Costa Rica when it was time. For the life of me I can not understand this. Now when I went to the visa office to pick up her passport, there was a young girl going to pick up her visa also. Now she told me she was 20 years old, had no job in costa rica and did not go to school, and was just going to canada to visit her boyfriend. And she got the temp visa, now go figure, i said to myself which one of us are likely not to return. :mad: Can anyone please give me some guideline to what I should do.