+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for mom .. plz help

angel2014

Jun 30, 2014
hello all ,

I am refused refugee waiting for removal from 2011 . I am married to PR now and m pregnant . I want to see my mom . Can she apply for visitor visa even though I don't have Status ?
I haven't seen her from 10 years as I am stuck here and I tried every possible way to go back but nothing happened .
I am going to provide OB s letter as well as trying to get letter from MP .
Thank you

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Your mom will have to qualify same as everyone else. She will need to show sufficient funds and ties to her home country. Your status in Canada probably won't help. Honestly, she can apply, but I suspect it will be a refusal based on her ties in Canada and your status.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I agree with the opinion above. There's extremely little chance her visa is going to be approved given your immigration history in Canada.

She can certainly try applying - however you should assume the most likely outcome is going to be a refusal.

Don't include a letter from your OB - all that will to is increase her ties to Canada and increase the chances of refusal. You want to focus on showing very very strong evidence of ties to her home country (i.e. job, property, assets).

angel2014

Jun 30, 2014
Your mom will have to qualify same as everyone else. She will need to show sufficient funds and ties to her home country. Your status in Canada probably won't help. Honestly, she can apply, but I suspect it will be a refusal based on her ties in Canada and your status.
Thank you for your reply . I don't know where to go for help , they aren't helping me going back and they are not letting my mom come here . So depressed . Indian embassy isn't giving me travel document and CBSA is keep saying they are trying from last 5 years .