+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for brother and his wife

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Hello,
My husband and I are in Canada on WP and would like to invite my husband’s brother and his wife for a short visit.
I would like to ask what will be better; showing funds in our Canadian account and sent him an invitation letter OR him showing funds in India and self sponsor himself.
He has a business in India and cannot show payslips etc. His mother and daughter will not be joining, will this be a enough proof to show his ties with homeland that he will be going back?

we applied for whole family visa when we were in USA but only my mother in law got it and everyone else was denied so I want to be cautious this time.

Thanks !

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
My husband and I are in Canada on WP and would like to invite my husband’s brother and his wife for a short visit.
I would like to ask what will be better; showing funds in our Canadian account and sent him an invitation letter OR him showing funds in India and self sponsor himself.
He has a business in India and cannot show payslips etc. His mother and daughter will not be joining, will this be a enough proof to show his ties with homeland that he will be going back?

we applied for whole family visa when we were in USA but only my mother in law got it and everyone else was denied so I want to be cautious this time.
Th
He should show the funds and self sponsor. You can certainly invite him.

He should provide other evidence to show proof of ties such as employment, property ownership, etc.

Reactions: shalzz