+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa category

Navreetk

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Everyone

Need some advice.
I am PR of Canada and my husband is a resident of New Zealand. Currently, I am living with my husband in New Zealand on visitor visa. I want to apply for my husband's canada visitor visa. I am just confused if i should select unite with family or simply visit or tourist category. Also, in the past about 6 years back my husband got canada study visa refusal.
If I go for unite with family what should i mention in the invitation letter and the application also ask for present address of spouse. I am not in Canada at the moment so which address should i fill.
Please reply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone

Need some advice.
I am PR of Canada and my husband is a resident of New Zealand. Currently, I am living with my husband in New Zealand on visitor visa. I want to apply for my husband's canada visitor visa. I am just confused if i should select unite with family or simply visit or tourist category. Also, in the past about 6 years back my husband got canada study visa refusal.
If I go for unite with family what should i mention in the invitation letter and the application also ask for present address of spouse. I am not in Canada at the moment so which address should i fill.
Please reply.
Visit. He is not uniting with you because you are not in Canada. No need for invitation letter because you are not in Canada.