+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa at the age of 92

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Hi ,
I wanted to know what are the chances to get Visitor visa at the age of 92 . I am an international student in Canada . My cousin brother is a citizen of Canada . He i sponsoring our Grandfather to visit Canada . We cannot apply for Super Visa because the Insurance is minimum for 1 year and high at the age of 92 .

What are the chances of getting TRV at 92 yrs if he applies on my brothers sponsorship letters . ?

OR

My Parents will be applying for TRV for my convocation , will it be a good idea to apply for my grandfather visa along with Convocation stating that my parents and Grandparent will be visiting the country for my convocation and visiting family in Canada along with supporting letter from my brother ???

I am confused how to proceed and what to do ???
Need Suggestions Guyz

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Your grandfather and parents will need to qualify on their own merits. There is no sponsorship for a TRV, only letters of support. They will need to meet the same requirements of any TRV applicant (finances, travel history, ties to home country). That being said, having everyone apply at the same time looks suspiciously like everyone is making a move to Canada. This might cause you some problems getting a TRV approved. And I would be, IMO, prepared for them to ask for a medical on for grandfathers application. Having him come to Canada without some sort of travel insurance is risky, as any service he may need would be out of pocket.

Reactions: Harnek94

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Your grandfather and parents will need to qualify on their own merits. There is no sponsorship for a TRV, only letters of support. They will need to meet the same requirements of any TRV applicant (finances, travel history, ties to home country). That being said, having everyone apply at the same time looks suspiciously like everyone is making a move to Canada. This might cause you some problems getting a TRV approved. And I would be, IMO, prepared for them to ask for a medical on for grandfathers application. Having him come to Canada without some sort of travel insurance is risky, as any service he may need would be out of pocket.
Thanks for replying
He will be taking international medical insurance till the time he is there .
You stated IMO . Are you mentioning that U r an IMO or just a concern you are saying ??