+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor record refused

Jeet1998

Aug 29, 2022
Hi if anyone facing that problem pleases let me know what can i do..i visited Canada on 7 june and i got 6 months entry until 7 December 2023 and I applied study permit on 2 November 2023 but it got refused on 15 December and my consultant again reapplied on 18 December unfortunately it got refused again on 17 jan 2023 and in refusel letter says out of status and you must leave canada immediately others enforcement acton will taken against you failure to do so….within 90 days i applied for extension visitor record but refused and in letter you must leave canada and i got refusel on 2 april and 22 i back to my country……now question is can i re enter canada my visitors visa is upto 2027….i aunt inivite me on that visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Possibly but you not only overstayed but were out of status too. CBSA may think you are trying to live in Canada especially with a refused study permit. You have not even been out of the country for that long. Do you even work? How can you spend so much time outside your own country.

Jeet1998

Aug 29, 2022
I was on student visa in uk when i visited canada..my aunt invite me to meet her she is canadian citizen but I got refused and no removal order against me and i back to my country india after refusel of visitor record and now its 5 months and m planning to re enter in dec Christmas new year and my cousin engagement with invitation letter carrying with me… my visa is valid upto 2027… can i re enter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was on student visa in uk when i visited canada..my aunt invite me to meet her she is canadian citizen but I got refused and no removal order against me and i back to my country india after refusel of visitor record and now its 5 months and m planning to re enter in dec Christmas new year and my cousin engagement with invitation letter carrying with me… my visa is valid upto 2027… can i re enter
No one here works for CBSA and can tell you that you will be allowed entry. You will know when you enter. Given that you overstayed in Canada without status, you may be asked a lot more question.s

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You won’t know until you are the poe or when you’re about to board the airplane .
The CBSA could have already flagged your visa for an overstay and you’re then refused boarding

Plus it doesn’t make sense . You were on a student visa on the uk . Received a visitor visa to “ visit “ Canada then subsequently applied for a student visa here . Why ?
You were on a student visa in the uk .
VO probably saw you weren’t a genuine visitor

How can you be staying out of India so much and what happened with your studies in the uk ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Realistically you should only attempt to visits when you have reestablished ties to your home country for example have a longterm job. Even if you are able to enter Canada would expect you may be only be able to get an approved short stay. If you want to try and move to Canada apply for a work/ study permit or PR from your home country.