+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visiting home, when having Work Permit ?

sttn0045

Jun 4, 2009
Hi frnds, i have 8months PG Open work permit, im working here in toronto. If i visit India during my WP, do i need to carry any documents to show Immigration Officer in Airport and will it be any problem while coming back to Toronto ? i heard from my friends that Airport Immigration officiers will not allows us to enter in Canada. is that true ? please give me a valuable information.. thank you

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
sttn0045 said:
Hi frnds, i have 8months PG Open work permit, im working here in toronto. If i visit India during my WP, do i need to carry any documents to show Immigration Officer in Airport and will it be any problem while coming back to Toronto ? i heard from my friends that Airport Immigration officiers will not allows us to enter in Canada. is that true ? please give me a valuable information.. thank you
You should have a valid TRV (stamped on your passport). Check that is a multiple entry visa. Obtain a letter from your employer allowing you to go on a vacation leave and will be back to work for them again.

sttn0045

Jun 4, 2009
Yes i have TRV and my student visa has got Multiple entry... u knw what my student visa is expiring 2010april... WP expiring july2010.. what i need to do now ? plz suggest