+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visiting friend

nads72

Jan 22, 2011
i want to visit my girlfriend but we are not sure if i should say im visit my girlfriend or just a friend as we are both teachers by profession and we met online but have never met in person and we have been communicating everyday either by phone or online for the past 2 yrs what is the best route to take in such a situation?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In addition, border officers will ask you whether you got a return ticket, have money to support yourself, where would you be living while your stay in Canada, where in Canada you would be going for visit and so on. It doesn't matter whether you said you visiting your gf or just a friend.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nads72 said:
i want to visit my girlfriend but we are not sure if i should say im visit my girlfriend or just a friend as we are both teachers by profession and we met online but have never met in person and we have been communicating everyday either by phone or online for the past 2 yrs what is the best route to take in such a situation?
What's your Citizenship ?

nads72

Jan 22, 2011
i am from uganda and been employed in iraq for the last couple of years so i get work visa would the letter for my vacation time help also as proof to return to my contry, i have a vehicle registered in my names but don't own my own porperty or home as i provide for my mother and younger sister and brother and also pay for his college education would the reciepts i have be enough as ties to my country?