+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit Visa Refusal

farakhan

Oct 8, 2024
Hello,

Can anyone guide me on how to improve my TRV application? I received a refusal last year, and I am applying again for the same purpose (family reunion). My sister has been living in Canada for 17 years, and she hasn't visited us in the past 4 years. Additionally, my nephew hasn’t visited in 8 years, and she is inviting me to visit her for 3 weeks.

I am an unmarried female working full-time in a managerial position and have been with the same organization since 2016. I am a taxpayer and have a stable job, but my application was refused based on the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You have significant family ties in Canada
. • Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.

Further, I made a mistake last time by not attaching my NTN/Tax Return. Another issue was that my employer did not mention the dates of my leave in the job letter.

Please guide me on how to improve my chances of having my visa application accepted this time. I would be very grateful.