Visit visa counderfoil document status is invalid

Ronydave

Jul 28, 2024
Trivandrum
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi my name is Ronnie I got Canada v1 Multiple Entry visa 10 Years. It was approved on December 1, 2023. Then 6 months passed as it was inconvenient for me to go. Trivandram to delhi delhi to toronto on 25/07/2024. When I got up from Trivandrum there was no problem. But I had trouble at Delhi Airport. It is a connecting flight. There, when I went to collect the Air India boarding pass, the Ainline staff Qnition started. My document has been checked. All was ok. But they didn't give me bonding, they said. I can't leave because I've been off lorded. Canadian ALO off lord said. Then when I checked my ucc profile it said counderfoil Status your document Invalid. This is updated. ON 26/07/2024 When I was standing at Delhi Airport. When I checked the profile, no other message came. What to do to make the status valid. ? Is it possible to make it valid?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi my name is Ronnie I got Canada v1 Multiple Entry visa 10 Years. It was approved on December 1, 2023. Then 6 months passed as it was inconvenient for me to go. Trivandram to delhi delhi to toronto on 25/07/2024. When I got up from Trivandrum there was no problem. But I had trouble at Delhi Airport. It is a connecting flight. There, when I went to collect the Air India boarding pass, the Ainline staff Qnition started. My document has been checked. All was ok. But they didn't give me bonding, they said. I can't leave because I've been off lorded. Canadian ALO off lord said. Then when I checked my ucc profile it said counderfoil Status your document Invalid. This is updated. ON 26/07/2024 When I was standing at Delhi Airport. When I checked the profile, no other message came. What to do to make the status valid. ? Is it possible to make it valid?
Contact IRCC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Either an error or your TRV has been cancelled.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If so, the message should not come from IRCC? It has not happened so far.
No you often are not warned if your TRV is cancelled. Often due to concerns about legitamcy of your application. Impossible to know what happened so you should contact IRCC.