+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa verification

Sep 25, 2019
Hi friend, Actually i got my visa copy from my consultant. How can i ensure my visa is not fake. Any visa verification method can any one suggest me. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi friend, Actually i got my visa copy from my consultant. How can i ensure my visa is not fake. Any visa verification method can any one suggest me. Thanks
Is it a work permit? If so, post the full job offer and we'll be able to tell you if it's fake immediately. If you've been promised free accommodations, or free food or free transportation - it's fake.

Sep 25, 2019
They given me a letter which title of offer letter which talk about for interview and medical fitness in canada then only confirmation of job. Is this is the procedure of taking worker through work permit. Pls guide me

Rad89

Jun 3, 2019
Hello someone , Rad I am. I want to come in Canada to work.
Can you help me for that please ?
Ree

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
They given me a letter which title of offer letter which talk about for interview and medical fitness in canada then only confirmation of job. Is this is the procedure of taking worker through work permit. Pls guide me
Please post the job offer letter here with your personal information removed from it and then we can advise you better.
Maybe post up all dialogue with the agent and/or employer, again with your personal information removed.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Again, you need to post the job offer letter here.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Reactions: Rad89
Sep 25, 2019
Visa Verification

Please find below content of Joining Letter. which provided by consultant. If any possible to confirm these weather original or fake.
thanking you for your reply.

Date: 12/09/2019
SUB : JOINING LETTER
Going through your profile and after careful scrutiny we are pleased to make you an offer for
interview, the details of which are as follows:
As this is only offer of employment, a formal appointment letter will be issued to you post your medical fitness and interview confirmations. Your Training cost will be borne by the company. Before joining we require the following documents from you:
Copy of this Offer Letter with your acceptance.
Documents of qualification.
2 One copy of your C.V.
3 Passport Copy (Front and Back ).
4 16 Passport size photographs with white background.
5 Identity Proof & Proof of Address.
Designation LABOUR
Band E10
Level ENTRY
Place of Work CANADA
Cost to Company 1600 CAD($)
Date of Medical 11.10.2019
Date of JOINING (Probable) 12.10.2019
Dear,
PASSPORT NO.
With Reference to your resume we found that you are eligible to sit for the interview process and the
details of which is given below:
According to your profile we have shortlisted you to give the interview with DISENO (FAIRMONT PACIFIC
RIM HOTEL) ’’ (CANADA).
To Process your application further you have to appear for the interview with one of our evaluator
probably after being found medically FIT.

All the Best for your future!
Thanks!
Regards
AMANDA WILLIAMS
3. HR Manager 4. Candidate’s Signature
Yours Sincerely
Amanda Williams
Human Resource (Head)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Visa Verification

Please find below content of Joining Letter. which provided by consultant. If any possible to confirm these weather original or fake.

Going through your profile and after careful scrutiny we are pleased to make you an offer for
As this is only offer of employment, a formal appointment letter will be issued to you post your medical fitness and interview confirmations. Your Training cost will be borne by the company. Before joining we require the following documents from you:
2 One copy of your C.V.
Designation LABOUR
Band E10
Level ENTRY
Place of Work CANADA
Dear,
PASSPORT NO.
With Reference to your resume we found that you are eligible to sit for the interview process and the
According to your profile we have shortlisted you to give the interview with DISENO (FAIRMONT PACIFIC
RIM HOTEL) ’’ (CANADA).
To Process your application further you have to appear for the interview with one of our evaluator

Thanks!
Regards
AMANDA WILLIAMS
Yours Sincerely
Amanda Williams
Human Resource (Head)
Almost certainly fake as are most hotel job offers.

No company for a start can predict a start date from IRCC let alone have a medical the day before a start date. An LMIA costs the employer 1000 CDN plus advertising costs to ensure no resident available.

Companies do not generally ask for all the copies documentation up front plus 16 photos whats that about ? And no job title even listed ?

And what is this
DISENO (FAIRMONT PACIFIC
RIM HOTEL) ’’ (CANADA).

The word DISENO is spanish believe for 'DESIGN' and does not even state the city / province, Vancouver BC

Do not send copies any documents or pay any money as unlikely there will be any job, even consultants get conned sometime in error sometimes on purpose.

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Visa Verification

2 One copy of your C.V.
Designation LABOUR
Band E10
Level ENTRY
Place of Work CANADA
Dear,
PASSPORT NO.
RIM HOTEL) ’’ (CANADA).

Thanks!
Regards
AMANDA WILLIAMS
Yours Sincerely
Amanda Williams
Human Resource (Head)
I have to agree. Everything about this smells like an "advance fee fraud" scam. However, with the demand for the ridiculous amount of personal photos etc, it may also be an "identity theft" scam as well.

http://www.fairmontcareers.com/index.aspx?l=0,21,23,80

Fraud Warning
Recruitment/Employment fraud occurs when individuals are sent false offers of employment via internet-based email accounts bearing the Fairmont name (or some variation of it) ,or by someone deceitfully portraying themselves as a representative of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, with the sender’s goal of extorting money or personal information from the individual. The individual is often offered employment in exchange for the payment of money in the form of “application fees”, "processing fees" or "payments towards work permits”. These types of communications are fraudulent and do not originate from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, nor from any of our properties. Fairmont does not ask for monies or payment from applicants at any time during the recruitment or employment process. We recommend that you do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is aware of these increasingly fraudulent recruitment schemes which we take very seriously and closely monitor. If you believe you have received a false offer of employment, we recommend you do the following:
  • Save all information, including the email or letter with false offer of employment;
  • Do not respond to the email or letter;
  • Do not send any money or provide any personal or financial information;
  • Contact your local police and alert them to this incident;
  • Contact careers@fairmont.com immediately.
If you have questions regarding the legitimacy of any advertisement, offer of employment or request for your personal information, please contact careers@fairmont.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitema