+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA SPONSORED CAREGIVER/HOME SUPPORT WORKER PILOT PROGRAM

Dec 13, 2023
My name is Stanley Nwoke from Imo state, Nigeria, West Africa. I am 28 years old. I am a graduate of Procurement and Supply chain management. I also have 1 year experience in care giving for the sick, aged and children. I can resuscitate a patient by performing a CRP or any other measure to save a life. I am an easy going person and fun to be with. I can also be funny and entertaining to the patient or anyone else. I will give my best if am given the opportunity to work in Canada as a care giver. My contact info: +2348101301202. Email; youngbilz16@gmail.com

Last edited:

Nephi

Dec 13, 2023
Good morning Sir/Madam, My name is Nephi Odartei Holm from Ghana Accra. I'm 32 years old, I want to apply for the Caregiver/home support worker in your country. I have over 3 years working experience as a caregiver/home support worker. I promise to discharge my duties with all diligence, honesty, and handwork. I will be grateful if my application is given full consideration thank you.

Below is my email: holmnephi@gmail.com

Wisdom86

Dec 13, 2023
My name is Wisdom Ofoma 37years old from Eastern part of Nigeria. Am a graduate with HND in Surveying but I have passion for live and would love to work as a caregiver which I have being doing locally here.

Am very passionate and calm person that's ready to adapt to new environments and create bonds with new people. I can work with sponsored Visa and in house service if the employer decides.

Will be glad to be considered and hoping to hear from anyone ready for my help, and here is my contact email address. wisofoma28@gmail.com

Thanks

Ruby Ohakwe

Dec 13, 2023
I am Ruby Nkeiru Patience Ohakwe, I am from River State in Nigeria. I am 34 years old, I have 5 years experience as a volunteer caregiver and 2 years Care Assistant/Support Worker, professional working experience in a reputable hospital and organization in Nigerian. I sincerely wish for a care job in your county, I posses a great interpersonal skill and other skills that will enable me work diligently
I will be delighted to get a job offer thanks
Here is my email for further information
rubyohakwe@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Tell @Noxacomedy that he is lying to you and spreading wrong information on this program. Tell him to remove the link to this forum as it has nothing to do with finding a job in Canada. He is misleading you.

ochukoadjarho

Dec 13, 2023
I am Alvin O. Adjarho, and I am writing to express my interest in a caregiver job position with visa sponsorship. I am a 49-year-old Nigerian with 1 year of experience in caregiving, and I am willing to relocate without any problem. I am excited about the opportunity to work as a caregiver, as it aligns with my passion for helping others.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Alvin O. Adjarho, and I am writing to express my interest in a caregiver job position with visa sponsorship. I am a 49-year-old Nigerian with 1 year of experience in caregiving, and I am willing to relocate without any problem. I am excited about the opportunity to work as a caregiver, as it aligns with my passion for helping others.
Honestly you are too old. Tell @Noxacomedy that he is lying to you and spreading wrong information on this program. Tell him to remove the link to this forum as it has nothing to do with finding a job in Canada. He is misleading you.

Edith ogbefun

Dec 13, 2023
good day sir/ma my name is Edith Ogbefun 27years of age from Nigeria . Applying for the position of a caregiver in Canada with a visa sponsorship also having 2years of experience. Am very good at what I do I can take care of both young and old here is my email:: edithogbefun0@gmail.com

Vandi Momoh

Dec 13, 2023
My Name is Vandi Momoh from Sierra Leone i am a CairGiver in Dubai I like and love the job, and I will be so grateful to have the opportunity to work in Canada as a caregiver. thank you

Atanafe peace

Dec 15, 2023
Hello,my name is Atanafe peace.29 years old with 2 years of care giving experience in a nursing home, will be glad if am been given the opportunity to work in your country as a care giver. I promise you won't regret your decision.atanafeaweghele@gmail.com is my contact. I await your positive reply. Thanks

Francis93

Dec 20, 2023
Subject: Application for Caregiver/Support Worker Position

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my sincere interest in the Caregiver/Support Worker position at your organization, as advertised. With a genuine passion for providing compassionate care and support, coupled with my relevant skills and experience, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to the well-being of your clients.

I hold a Bachelor of B. ENGINEERING, and i have two years of experience in caregiving i have a strong foundation in assisting individuals with diverse needs. My responsibilities have included such as personal care, medication management, or emotional support, and I am adept at fostering a safe and nurturing environment.

I am highly attuned to the importance of maintaining dignity and independence for those in my care, and I pride myself on my ability to establish trusting relationships with clients and their families. I am a dedicated professional who understands the significance of personalized care plans and the need for adaptability in different situations.

My commitment to continuous learning is reflected in my proactive approach to staying updated on industry best practices and participating in relevant training programs. I am also well-versed in proper food handling and work place safety ethics.

I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to the positive impact your organization makes in the lives of individuals in need.

Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to discuss how my skills and experiences align with the needs of your organization in greater detail. I am available at your earliest convenience for an interview.

Sincerely,
Orisha Francis Ejikeme
Email: ejikemeorisha1993@gmail.com