+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejection Issue!

M.hassaan

Jan 30, 2020
Guys i need some expert advice related to my generic rejection reasons.
My SOP was very well defined in the eyes of mine, That i want to come back & serve my country etc.
I’ll apply for GISMA note so that i can know the exact rejection reason.
Imp details:
I’ve made the GIC $10,050.00 and paid the whole program fee $16,698 only -52$ left/debt.
IELTS: 6.5,5.5,6.5,6.0 = 6.0 overall Did not considered in SDS , I know that. But i paid everything.
Age 24
Showed experience 2.5 years in a IT field
Past education: B.com (2 years) 2017 July result announced.
Canada college: PGD 18 months Database administration.
I’ll appreciate your professional guidance for re-apply .
- Thank you
Rejection reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Guys i need some expert advice related to my generic rejection reasons.
My SOP was very well defined in the eyes of mine, That i want to come back & serve my country etc.
I’ll apply for GISMA note so that i can know the exact rejection reason.
Imp details:
I’ve made the GIC $10,050.00 and paid the whole program fee $16,698 only -52$ left/debt.
IELTS: 6.5,5.5,6.5,6.0 = 6.0 overall Did not considered in SDS , I know that. But i paid everything.
Age 24
Showed experience 2.5 years in a IT field
Past education: B.com (2 years) 2017 July result announced.
Canada college: PGD 18 months Database administration.
I’ll appreciate your professional guidance for re-apply .
- Thank you
Rejection reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
The visa officer has determined that you are intending to stay in Canada, and not intending to leave at the end of your stay, which is against immigration regulations. Therefore your permit was denied.