+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa rejected ---need help urgent

ravivarma.m.v

Apr 5, 2014
hi ppl,
i applied for my study visa on 21 march through vfs hyderabad.I got my passport back on 4th april along with a letter stating rejection of my study visa.the reason was-other reason:your proposed study in not reasonable in the light of one or more of your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities or your future projects or plans.

my profile-

10th-85%-2004-2005
Intermediate(+2)-78.3%-2005-2007
Bachelor of dental surgery-2007-2013-64%-failed in one subject and detained in another (both in my first year)-course 5 YRS -Took me 6 months extra
Ielts -7
one year gap after studies
Applied for masters in administrative sciences-global health and human service administration (fairleigh dickinson university)
paid initial tuition deposit -got an unconditional letter of acceptance from university
applied for gic too

now friends i would like to know whether i shall apply for a study visa a second time or not.

ravivarma.m.v

Apr 5, 2014
i do have few frnds of mine over there in canada who have done bds (bachelor in dental surgery)and have got admitted for the same course that i have selected. i am wondering why my visa got rejected !! :'( :'(

ravivarma.m.v

Apr 5, 2014
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

“Blessed are they whose bodies get destroyed in the service of others.”
- Swami Vivekananda

The urge to achieve and prove myself among the greats in the history of science has been my ambition from the day I was first introduced to the captivating concepts of science and medicine in particular.Joining BDS course was an important milestone and having pursued it in Vishnu Dental College privileged me to deal with myriads of patients providing me an ample knowledge and experience in the field of preventive and public oral health care.
But by the end of bachelor studies , I understood that there is a need for professional leadership development with good management skills in order to create new opportunities and workable solutions to current and future dilemmas . Mastering public management, ethics and finance, and, understanding the impact of global transformation that can affect our daily lives have since become my primary objective for providing better oral health care .
I am convinced that by pursuing masters in administrative science I can acquire all the desired skills, knowledge and aptitude required for effective leadership that will help me provide better services to the society. In fact I sought admission into this course more out of ‘Dream’ and It is only during graduate studies that I will be able to get adequate opportunities to test the validity and the practicality of my dreams.

With all the basics I had acquired from my previous education I think that it would be a great opportunity for me to specialize in MAS( global health and human services) which I see as a way for my future. After gaining the necessary knowledge, expertise and experience I wish to make use of the acquired competencies in providing valuable services in oral health care in India through Government or non government organization.

Under Canada's highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment I strongly believe that my potential can be groomed to a well-designed capacity with the expert guidance of the distinguished faculty at Fairleigh Dickinson University who uniquely combine both cognitive and affective instructions through case studies, simulations ,individual and group exercises and field work to develop critical managerial effectiveness. There is also a high success rate of students pass out from this university which is a testimony that its courses are internationally reputed and widely accepted.

I am having sufficient funds with my parents support to meet the college tuition fee, and my living costs during my stay in Canada. I am confident of my ability, competence and dedication required in achieving my goal. All I need is an opportunity to take a forward step in achieving it.

(VENKATA RAVI VARMA MANTHENA)

ravivarma.m.v

Apr 5, 2014
when the VO was sure that i would return back after my studies + with my letter of acceptance from university -----why did he reject me?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VO thinks you could not to be "an administrator" if you have none experience in profession.

And there is nothing in terms of YOUR career in your home country to return.

ravivarma.m.v

Apr 5, 2014
Regina said:
VO thinks you could not to be "an administrator" if you have none experience in profession.

And there is nothing in terms of YOUR career in your home country to return.

thanks for your reply regina.

so what should i do?

is there a solution ?-shall i re apply with a new sop?

my frnds who have gone there too didnt have any career in my home country...its not compulsory to have a work experience to get a study permit .rite?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its not compulsory to have a work experience to get a study permit .rite?
No, but there definitely have to be some logic.

Why there is a gap after graduation? Did your friends with Bachelor in Dentistry and who applied precisely to Masters in Health Administration also have such gaps?

Haroon Malik

Oct 10, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2014
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
submit with paper based application
seniors pls help me plz, i applied on 26 march in VFS Lahore and got reject my application on 4th April. These are reason

1. your travel history
2. your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3. purpose of vist

Seniors ma dubara apply karna chata hn plz muje betien ma kia changing karo.

1.Travel history ma maa 2006 ma umara karne gea tha bus. or out of country kahen ni gea
2. meri koi canada mi family ni ha or ma apne parents ka 1 he son hn , i have no sisters brothers
3. mera york university ma undergraduate 4years course ma addmission howa tha jis k total credit hour 120 thay jis ma se muje 90 credit hour exempt mily thay or ma ne sirf 1.5 to 2 years mazeed study karni the york university ma

mary apny naaam par 2 cror ki property bi the par ma ne ye property SOP ma mention ni ki but property doc ma mention kia tha

Seniors plz help me k ma dobarra kia kia change kar k apply karo

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
hi fdu is a private university and try to apply only to public university. If go admission u will get visa . thank s

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
Haroon Malik said:
seniors pls help me plz, i applied on 26 march in VFS Lahore and got reject my application on 4th April. These are reason

1. your travel history
2. your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3. purpose of vist

Seniors ma dubara apply karna chata hn plz muje betien ma kia changing karo.

1.Travel history ma maa 2006 ma umara karne gea tha bus. or out of country kahen ni gea
2. meri koi canada mi family ni ha or ma apne parents ka 1 he son hn , i have no sisters brothers
3. mera york university ma undergraduate 4years course ma addmission howa tha jis k total credit hour 120 thay jis ma se muje 90 credit hour exempt mily thay or ma ne sirf 1.5 to 2 years mazeed study karni the york university ma

mary apny naaam par 2 cror ki property bi the par ma ne ye property SOP ma mention ni ki but property doc ma mention kia tha

Seniors plz help me k ma dobarra kia kia change kar k apply karo
Please write your query in english. Not many people will be able to help if they can't understand what you are trying to say.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravivarma.m.v said:
No they didn't have gap ....is it a possibility that due to one year gap after studies my visa got rejected
Could be. There is NOTHING in you biography that can show VO WHY you would need further education in CANADA.