+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Rejected,In light of Previous Education, Engineering to Film School

Kshitij_u

Nov 10, 2015
Hi Im Kshitij, I got accepted in to Vancouver film school(Sound Design) and applied for online Visa on 4th Nov.Got a rejection mail within 2 days with the following reasons.
1.You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including: Purpose Of Visit.

2.Other reasons:Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of : Your qualifications, Previous studies, Missing marksheets, Employment , level of establishment ,language abilities , future prospects and plans.

I had written a very strong SOP stating how i always wanted to go into Sound designing and even in my graduation years in engineering i had actively sought out opportunities to study sound and also how I plan to come back and work in the multi-billion entertainment sector Bollywood here in India.

In my engineering ,i had a years gap after 2nd year because of Failing ..in that year I did a sound engineering diploma from Mumbai.
After finishing my Engineering i did an internship at a recording studio run by previous Vancouver film school students for 6 months.
Hence i wanted to do the same diploma course in Vancouver film school, but as i am already a B.E Graduate and am applying for a Post Graduate Diploma course ,hence they must think this is irrelevant study plans .

IELTS- 8 over all.
Medical Done.
Attached a 6 months internship certificate.
Financial Status is good, i have 14 lakh in bank,sponsor letter from father and also Assets.

I had one marksheet of Engineering "First year" missing, i have applied for it in the university and will get it in 15 days, and next time while applying visa i will have all the marksheets.

Can anyone suggest how do I tackle reason no 1 , about purpose of Visit ?
I have already paid 1 semester tuition fees in VANCOUVER FILM SCHOOL and also had attached the Fees Payment receipts with the VISA application, that sufficiently proves my purpose of visit .

Please help Im Super worried.
Is the Online application not properly processed ? They would've understood by my SOP that I only need to study in Vancouver for a year and gain that diploma so i can learn all the professional ways and techniques to run a studio.

Im thinking of applying next VISA application on paper ,but it takes around 3-4 weeks right ?
And my course starts in Vancouver on 4th January.

I had applied with the help of professional VISA consultants called GEEBEE education, i did not do the application on my own.
Please Please help me