+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused twice

shilpanarsian

Aug 25, 2010
Hi,

My husband is studying in George Brown College and already got his study work permit in August 2010. His course gets over in December 2010. Once his course gets over he will get open work permit for 01 year.

Whilst he was on study permit in the month April I had applied for dependent visa which was rejected and the reasons were as follows:
1) You have not demonstrated that you have sufficient ties to your country of residence and that you would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay as a temporary resident.
2) You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

I reapplied in August 2010 and this time for a visitor visa but again visa was refused & the reasons were as follows:
1) You have not demonstrated that you have sufficient ties to your country of residence and that you would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay as a temporary resident.
2) Your Travel History
3) You have not demonstrated that you have enough ties in Canada or in your country of residence.

Kindly guide me about how to go further and to apply under which category - visitor or dependent? and when is the best time to reapply?What sufficient documents should I add in my application so that I can get a visa. Also what additional documents should by husband collect from his end?

We both are Indian residents.

Kind regards,
Shilpa