+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal.

AmeerMSA

Jan 11, 2011
Hello,

I have applied for a student visa in the Embassy of Canada in Jordan, I provided all the required documents, and then my Visa got rejected for two reasons:-

--You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
o-Your travel history.
o-Previous studies.

What does that exactly mean? What do I have to do/provide in order to satisfy the officer?

If you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think what your refusal letter says is that

1. your previous studies do not match with your course selection in Canada

can you share file details like which college/university and what are your previous qualifications?

AmeerMSA

Jan 11, 2011
I finished Diploma "Advanced Business Management and E-Commerce" in the Jordanian Canadian College in Amman/Jordan which is a part of Sprott-Shaw Community College, and I want to continue for a BBA in Sprott-Shaw Degree College in Canada.

Previos qualifications; Diploma in ABM-E, and high school certificate.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your academics are in line , but have you been refused a visa to any country in previous years ? and not mentioned it in your application ?

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think applying to the same college for a graduate degree would help .I looked up the website of Jordanian community college, looks like it's a hub for Jordanian students to immigrate to Canada . Choose a university for a degree program or if you want to select a college select a different one , because to the VO it looks like you will not come back .

AmeerMSA

Jan 11, 2011
Obeid_oo said:
Your academics are in line , but have you been refused a visa to any country in previous years ? and not mentioned it in your application ?
No I have not applied for a visa to any country before.

Obeid_oo said:
I don't think applying to the same college for a graduate degree would help .I looked up the website of Jordanian community college, looks like it's a hub for Jordanian students to immigrate to Canada . Choose a university for a degree program or if you want to select a college select a different one , because to the VO it looks like you will not come back .
Weird, many people from the same college had their visas and already went to Canada, someone had his visa approved a few weeks ago from the same college but he's Jordanian, I forgot to mention that I'm Iraqi. Could that be the issue, that I have to go through different procedures?

Would a cover letter help? If I write a letter to the embassy or the ambassador himself explaining my situation? Or is there any way else to convince the visa officer?

Because if I don't continue in Canada then it means a full stop in my life.

Thanks.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so basically you are either a holder of student status in Jordan or a resident in Jordan correct me if I'm wrong. This means that either ways you have to show your ties with IRAQ .The only way to go about this would be to show some kind of ties like evidence of family,property, standing job offers from companies in IRAQ, evidence of previous travel to country may help.

I don't know whether writing a letter would help,it is better to apply for a different community college/university in British Columbia