+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal Reasons

me2.sx

Jun 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

A while ago I applied for a student permit to study aviation in a school called Harv’s Air, I paid 500$ and passed the English call test then they send me my LOA, I took a loan from the bank to make sure the finance support is proven, I prepared all the papers the VFS office required, at the end I got refused that made me so upset since I tried very hard to finish all the papers and took a loan to support my studies, but I ended up refused.

-I attached a copy of my Study plan.
-A copy of my refusal letter reasons.
-One of the reasons I got refused is because of the financial status and personal assets.

My course costs 55000$, I put 65000$ or more, still wondering why that is counted as reason of refusal.
Kindly could help me guys before the LOA expires as it takes a process time 6-8 weeks to get a decision on my visa since I’m applying from Middle East, this time I’ll apply online for a faster process.

Also there is a reason says cuz of my travel history they feel I won’t come back to my country again!
Actually that’s my new passport it contains only an enter stamp for Kuwait(Country of Residence) and out stamp from Egypt(Home Country) and I can’t get my old passport that contains a lot on in and out stamps from and to Kuwait!

Kindly feel free to ask about any details or documents needed in order to help me getting the visa.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If the course costs 55,000 and you only showed 65,000, you didn't have enough money. You generally need the first years study cost plus at least 10,000 for living expenses.Have you ony travelled back and forward to Kuwait. That is not good travel history. Generally they want you to show history to UK, Europe of Schengen regions. Basically places where you have to apply for a visa.

How long does your course last? Give us all the refusal reasons, not just one.

me2.sx

Jun 14, 2019

That’s the refusal letter
And the course takes only 1 year

Yes from and to Kuwait only !
It that means I’ll never have the chance ?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Travel history is not the best, but you can still overcome that. You need to show more finances. You have to convince them that you will not stay. You have to provide a lot of reasons in your SOP. Saying you might have to look after your brother is not a good reason. You have to provide IN DETAIL why choosing this course in Canada is better than in other countries. Just saying the level of education is better is not convincing.

BedrosAsd

Dec 21, 2021
Travel history is not the best, but you can still overcome that. You need to show more finances. You have to convince them that you will not stay. You have to provide a lot of reasons in your SOP. Saying you might have to look after your brother is not a good reason. You have to provide IN DETAIL why choosing this course in Canada is better than in other countries. Just saying the level of education is better is not convincing.
Could you give an example of a very good and detailed reason of why anyone would choose canada over other countries that you would put in your sop?