+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal help

sukhshant

Aug 14, 2024
I applied for my parent's visa to visit me in Canada, but their visa was refused 2 times, giving a reason.

1. Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
2. The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
3. Iam not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section 179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

This is from a recent application. We showed funds of around INR 11,50,000 in my mother and father's account and Fds. The visit period is 25 days. The sponsor letter was given by my husband stating my Mother in Law and Father in Law want to visit me and my family (their daughter)

I don't know where I am making mistake to which the visa is refused 2 times. Can anybody suggest what need to be done so that they can get successfull visa.

Looking for help
Regards