+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal after Aip

Malko29

Feb 11, 2021
Hello,
I was enrolled in September 2020 intake in international systems business analysis + international business management and completed my first semester online with 85% overall marks but now i received refusal letter on 20 Jan 2021.
I got 8 bands overall in IELTS and did Mcom as my previous study.

Here is my refusal letter.

Dear PRABHJEET SINGH,
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please guide me what should I mention in my sop while relaunching my application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you doing another Masters or is it a PG diploma/certificate? If a certificate you need to explain how a diploma that is similar to your Masters leads to career advancement in your home country. Your program seems to make no career sense to take a Canadian international business program.

Reactions: Uvr

BNZ

Mar 26, 2021
Hello,
I was enrolled in September 2020 intake in international systems business analysis + international business management and completed my first semester online with 85% overall marks but now i received refusal letter on 20 Jan 2021.
I got 8 bands overall in IELTS and did Mcom as my previous study.

Here is my refusal letter.

Dear PRABHJEET SINGH,
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b).
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please guide me what should I mention in my sop while relaunching my application.
Hello, can you update about your situation, as in if you applied again? Do College have to say anything in this situation?