+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Reactivation Process

Blackboy$

Oct 10, 2024
I traveled to Canada and was questioned at the port of entry regarding my intended visit. Due to misrepresentation detected, my visa was deactivated, and I voluntarily returned to my home country. In accordance with the Visa officer's instructions, I would like to amend my application in my portal. However, I haven't received any email to that effect and I have not seen notice suggesting a change of my visa status in my portal. Could anyone assist me with the process of 1. checking the current status of my visa and 2. assisting me with the process of applying for a re-activation please.

Any assistance from this outfit would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I traveled to Canada and was questioned at the port of entry regarding my intended visit. Due to misrepresentation detected, my visa was deactivated, and I voluntarily returned to my home country. In accordance with the Visa officer's instructions, I would like to amend my application in my portal. However, I haven't received any email to that effect and I have not seen notice suggesting a change of my visa status in my portal. Could anyone assist me with the process of 1. checking the current status of my visa and 2. assisting me with the process of applying for a re-activation please.

Any assistance from this outfit would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.
Doesn’t deactivation mean cancelled. So you don’t have a valid visa anymore. You reapply.