+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA process need help urgent

viky11

Apr 9, 2014
HI guys,
I got conditional acceptance letter Master of Applied Science in Environmental Engineering (MSc thesis) from u of Regina on May 8,14. Four conditions are mentioned in letter
1)Official original degree from my university 2)Official transcripts 3)Official reference letter from prof 1 4)Official reference letter from prof 1
It took nearly 2 months to complete my last sem and get certificate. As in india Original degrees are not issued atlest for 8months after course completion, so provisional certificates are to rescue. So i sent provisional certificate,transcripts and reference letters from prof 1 and prof 2 and asked to send me a unconditonal offer letter.
University admission staff has replied as you didnot submit original degree we cannot issue unconditional offer letter and you cannot register unless we receive your OD certificate but as it takes time to get OD we grant a special permission to register for one sem and u need to provied OD so as to continue from second sem.
I sent a mail asking for a revised conditional offer letter removing the three documents in the conditions list which i have submitted and mentioning the special permission and they replied they cannot sent any such letter and asked me to proceed with that conditional offer letter. They say that student from many countries arrive with conditional offer letter its not a problem. If they embassy has any doubt ask them to contact us anytime we can clarify.
Many say that we cnt get a visa with condtional offer letter i dont know what to do please help me....urgent as VISa for fall closing date is aproaching soon..

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is true that some pple get sp with conditonal letter. Pls u will need to proceed as the school allow u to proceed to 1st semester & only tie condition to ur 2nd semester. Even u will need to explain the the time frame require to get OD certifcate in your SOP & VO will have understand ur conditional offer of admission. Pls you will convince VO too that you will meet the condition, that is all.