+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa pending

vikas189

Jul 29, 2014
I have applied for visitor visa to Canada and my wife as a family member. Her visa was refused as she didn't had enough funds. Well that is why I added her as dependent and I was taking care of all her expenses. I had more than enough funds. But her application was reviewed first and rejected. My application is pending for 2 months. I called them bunch of times and they say they cannot find me in the system. They do not have me in their database and neither my wife. I have letter from them that they have received my application. I keep getting emails from them that my application has been updated but I do not see any update except the first message about submission of application. Then they ask me that you didn't send us documents, well the letter I received says DONOT send any documents unless requested and they didn't request anything. This sounded stupid to me that they do not have my info in the database and no communication at all. Funny part is when I told them that where can I get the info from they gave me a phone number which might be helpful, it comes out that it is the same number on which I called and reached them and they were asking me to call back to their number and when I said this is your number, they were not even aware about that.
Did anyone face similar problem, what to do? Atleast is there a way I can get my money back, if they do not have my application then why they took my money. The only system I saw on their website that was working properly was to credit card payment section. This service is most stupid I have ever witnessed and I had been waiting for 2 months for visitor visa.