+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa office in Paris,

Dania2013

Jan 30, 2013
Hi,
Today I recieved the Medical Request for me and my wife
but I recieved also a letter from Visa office in Paris as below:

"Dear Applicant:
In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your
application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.
Your application number, which was provided to you at the time of submission, remains the same. Your application
will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.
From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application
to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60
days.
PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.
The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at..."

my original visa office is London . does any one has same case?

thanks

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Congrates...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-to-paris-office-t137091.0.html

Please follow above link

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
I received the same request from PVO last month indicating the transfer from LVO to PVO, but they gave 30 days only to submit my documents. I already submitted mine after 13 days of the request; both medical & updated documents.

Dania2013 said:
Hi,
Today I recieved the Medical Request for me and my wife
but I recieved also a letter from Visa office in Paris as below:

"Dear Applicant:
In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your
application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.
Your application number, which was provided to you at the time of submission, remains the same. Your application
will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.
From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application
to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60
days.
PLEASE ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH YOUR REPLY.
The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at..."

my original visa office is London . does any one has same case?

thanks