+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Medical- If anyone has any advice

Aug 28, 2009
Hello

My name is Daniel from London England, I recently took my visa medical needed for my sponsorship. I took the Medical on the 31st of October 2009 and have not heard nothing from the embassy yet (it’s now dec/6th/2009). I just wondered if anyone could tell /advise me as to how long these things usually take. Is this a normal wait as me and my loved ones are getting worried.

Thank You Very Much for your help

Bonjour

Mon nom est Daniel Streatfield, je viens de Londres, Angleterre. J'ai récemment fait mon examen médical pour mon parrainement Visa. J'ai fais cet examen médical le 31 Octobre 2009 et n'ai eu aucune réponse de l'ambassade encore ( nous sommes présentement le 6 décembre 2009 ). Je me demandais si quelqu'un pourrait m'aviser et me conseiller quand à la longueur que ce processus prend normallement. Est-ce un délais normal ? Mes proches et moi-même sommes concernés.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi,

The general timeline, post meds is:
-PPR: After 3-4 months of meds.
-Visa: After 1-2 months of passports sent.

Hope that helps.

Regards & best wishes.

Aug 28, 2009
qorax said:
Hi,

The general timeline, post meds is:
-PPR: After 3-4 months of meds.
-Visa: After 1-2 months of passports sent.

Hope that helps.

Regards & best wishes.
Hi , Thanks for the Advice If I’m reading this correct I should receive my medical results In 3-4 months Then I have everything to send to my sponsor to start the process ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Which category have u applied?

I was referring to FSW. And the med results r sent directly to the CHC by the DMP. It's generally sent in 3-4 days time. We have nothing to do with that.

What I was saying is for the Passport Request from CHC. That happens 3-4 months after the med results have been received at CHC. Broadly, we take it as from the day we did our meds, as 3-4 days here n there doesn't really matter, does it?

Aug 28, 2009
The category is family class sponsor (conjugal partner)

And the Question I was asking was : From the information I have been given I should have a medical document after my medical to be sent to my sponsor so she can then send hers & My forms to the Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario to start the process.

Just wondered how long it usually takes to receive this medical document as now it has been over one month.

Many thanks for the Help.