+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for one university, but going to another university, Possible?

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
As some of you know, I have still not got my visa (not even the medical call). My university in toronto have told me to wait one more week otherwise my admission will be deffered for Fall 2015.
But there is a university in British Columbia that give admissions for January session.
If I get my Visa later, Can I join that university in British Columbia for January semester and later join my original university in Toronto in Fall 2015?

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
haseebhaseeb30 said:
As some of you know, I have still not got my visa (not even the medical call). My university in toronto have told me to wait one more week otherwise my admission will be deffered for Fall 2015.
But there is a university in British Columbia that give admissions for January session.
If I get my Visa later, Can I join that university in British Columbia for January semester and later join my original university in Toronto in Fall 2015?
Before creating new topic. Please read old topics. Its answer is given in CHANGE OF DIPLOMA thread. Kindly bmview that

Asher89

Sep 9, 2014
you can do that, But you will be spending more time and money. I suggest you wait till fall 2015.

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
brother, i want to know that do I have to change something in my visa process, like there is an option on my CIC account toTransfer to another Designated Institution where we have to put the code number of the other university, do I have to go through this stuff?
Or Simply I will be allowed to enter Canada and study anywhere I want through that visa which was filed for a different university?