+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances for master degree in university

AASB

Sep 1, 2011
plz tell me wot r the visa chances if i apply for master degree in university in canada..... ?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Though a Masters Program adds up to your chances, Its not just the type of degree that decides it. There are alot of other elements such as:

1. Your previous academic record
2. Your work experience (if any)
3. The Masters program you have been admitted in and its relevance to your previous academic record and work expereince.
4. Total expenses and the funds available against it
5. The time when you are applying (Visa Office have a minimum processing time) etc.

And these are just some of the factors which I have understood, specially from this forum.

I have applied for a Masters course and am just waiting for the original letter from the university to arrive so that I can submit my visa. I have to join the University in Januray - 2012.

amritpal107

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REACHED CHC ON 24/11
IELTS Request
7-BANDS
Med's Done....
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
2-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
what is your academic percentage and work experience.
also tell me your ielts score. only then i will be able to help you.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AASB said:
plz tell me wot r the visa chances if i apply for master degree in university in canada..... ?
Hi,

Agreed with a_a_d.

You are asking like what would happen if you go for a battle for your regiment.....My friend, atleast you should first start fight, thn we will see what's good for you. In short, atleast first apply for a Master Degree.