Not required
Passport Req..
14 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 April 2015
LANDED..........
6 May 2015
Hi all,

A friend is applying for Graduate Diploma in Business and Entrepreneurship from University of Waterloo. She has completed her BE in Chemical Engineering with distinction from NED previously. My questions are:

a) Based on statistics, do you think she would get admission in a business program being from engineering background, and;
b) Even if she gets admitted, what are her chances for student visa, this being a part time graduate diploma and not a full time degree program?

Regards

Umar

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
In my opinion getting admission in business related studies is much easier regardless what is your previous field of study. However I feel chance of getting study permit based on a diploma which is not related to your previous field of study is low unless you have work experience related to your intended program of study. This is my own understanding could conflict with ground realities .

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

umar909 said:
Hi all,

A friend is applying for Graduate Diploma in Business and Entrepreneurship from University of Waterloo. She has completed her BE in Chemical Engineering with distinction from NED previously. My questions are:

a) Based on statistics, do you think she would get admission in a business program being from engineering background, and;
b) Even if she gets admitted, what are her chances for student visa, this being a part time graduate diploma and not a full time degree program?

Regards

Umar

2. You won't get SP for any part time courses. Must be a full time.