+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa chances according to my profile

yagnesh_13

Oct 24, 2019
My education background BE mechanical and no backlog,
my overall band score 6
listening 6.5, reading 6, speaking 5.5, writing 5.5,.

My agent telling you will get admission in NBCC college, Conestoga college in Diploma program and our visa success ratio very high 70/30.

So what I need to do now?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
my overall band score 6

My agent telling you will get admission in NBCC college, Conestoga college in Diploma program and our visa success ratio very high 70/30.

Get your proof of financial documents straight, strong SOP with clear explanations of your past experience, current status and future aspirations linked to your program of study and showing strong ties to home country, pass Medical test, obtain a police clearance certificate, submit all required documentation and you’re good to go

yagnesh_13

Oct 24, 2019
Get your proof of financial documents straight, strong SOP with clear explanations of your past experience, current status and future aspirations linked to your program of study and showing strong ties to home country, pass Medical test, obtain a police clearance certificate, submit all required documentation and you’re good to go
Thank you so much for such a valuable information and suggestions.
I appreciate.
God bless you

manpreet8881

Feb 20, 2020
my overall band score 6

improve your band score .then it will be ok .bt on this profile may be 50 -50 chances